Wednesday, May 27, 2015

time passes regardless




Here is what I know.  In one day the peony opened.  I have been waiting and waiting for this day.  I have a few more days to wait before I can harvest a bouquet for inside the kitchen but, we are on our way.  The days and hours pass by and we have a choice on what to do with them.  We can either move ourselves forward - one step at a time or we can choose not to take a step.  We can choose to stand up and face the challenge or we can choose to remain flattened, face down in the ground - paralyzed by our fears.  The hours and days will pass by regardless of our choice.  I choose to stand up and move forward.  I am thankful for a supportive family and husband and a team of partners who stand beside and behind me cheering me along.

No comments:

Post a Comment