Thursday, June 4, 2015

why



The truth of the matter is that I am sitting in a rather precarious position with my JOB.  I don't have a whole lot of control over what is happening in the print industry and my gut tells me I am living on borrowed time.  I am keeping my eyes and ears open for new options.  That is the prudent thing to do.  I have also started working on a part time business venture with an awesome new company that is new to Canada - Nerium International and I am beyond thrilled that I am able to take my financial future into my own hands.  So much to learn.  So many great people out there in the big world of entrepreneurship to learn from.  Thankfully, the mind shift is not that great for me.  I was always a big believer in showing up and doing the work.  In fact, everything up till now has aligned and put in me the position that I believe I will have success.  I do not shy away from hard work and effort. I understand process and discipline.  I enjoy meeting people and hearing stories and helping others achieve success.  A big  huge part of this journey will be in the mind.  I say "bring it on".

No comments:

Post a Comment