Friday, August 28, 2015

asking the question




A good friend asked me what my perfect job would be.  I was uncomfortable with the question and could not figure out why.   I decided  to change the question.   What do I want to do with my life that gives me satisfaction and purpose and meaning?  I want to help people succeed.  I want to inspire others to live their best life possible.  I like problem solving.  I like introducing people to other people.  And I want to get paid for that.  Does that sound vague and airy-fairy?  That is the gist of it.  I like seeing other people succeed. 

I can do all those things right now.  I am thankful for the position I find myself in right now.  I am right where I need to be.  There are four months left in this year and I am going to make them count.  



No comments:

Post a Comment