Wednesday, December 9, 2015

day 8 #reverb15



While alchemy is the active process of creating something of value, serendipity is the passive path to finding an unexpected treasure.

Looking back through 2015, what did you diligently try to create?

What great thing did you just happen to find?

Throughout 2015 I was definitely focused on building my business and leaning into the sharp edges.  I have been working on letting go of things I cannot control.  I have made progress.  I worry less.  I have been working on rebuilding a relationship with Mr W  - we survived some very challenging parenting years and many, many of our conversations were focused on what we were doing; gameplans, what if scenarios.  Now, that we are past the acute crisis state, we no longer need to spend our waking hours sorting through all that stuff so we need to learn to connect on another level.  Creating space to rebuild the relationship.

Some surprising things I found:  a sense of peace, new friendships, confidence all came as a result of doing some good work.   

No comments:

Post a Comment