Sunday, July 3, 2016

Canada Day 2016

Not only is it Canada Day.  It is a Friday.  Friday yeah! Which means a long weekend for me.  Mr W is officially on holidays.... but the crazy thing is he is working on a new collaboration project.  He is a teacher through and through and despite his grumblings... he enjoys the process.

It is also officially the beginning of the second half of the year.  Whew.  I have things to do.  I am going to bust my butt through the month of July because in August I will be away on vacation.  We are heading out on a bit of an east coast adventure.

I started the year strong but, second quarter I have been lollygagging.... I admit it.  My company has given us a second (or is it a 3rd?) chance at qualifying for an amazing vacation .... I definitely want to be on that trip....

Off to walk and get some active rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment