Sunday, December 11, 2016

Day 11 Remembering 2016 #findthelight


Day 11:  What is the best book you read in 2016?  Was it fiction or non-fiction?  Have you read it before?


I am posting a month's worth of prompts to focus my attention and reflect on the year of 2016.  Won't you join me here and/ or on Facebook ,https://www.facebook.com/RamonaLWildeman/ I would love some company.

I am almost certain.... can you be almost certain.... that I read more than 3 books this year.  I will do a better job of keeping track of what I read in 2017... make a note, Ramona!  Our team read a book;  You Are a Badass:  How to Stop Doubting your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life

I also read Long Story Short for inspiration and motivation to learn the art of storytelling.

I read again for the 5th or 6th time The Book of Lights by Chaim Potok.   

There has to be more... because if there is not this reflects rather poorly.  You cannot be a good writer if you do not read.  I am considering setting myself a fiction goal and a non fiction goal.  With fiction; I think I should read one new novel (new to me) and one other novel.... the goal needs to be achievable .... I am thinking two novels is achievable.   

What have your read that you loved?  Or listened to? Audible books count.  What do you recommend?  

No comments:

Post a Comment