Sunday, December 11, 2016

Day 12 Remembering 2016 #findthelight


Day 12:  What was your favourite beverage?  Tea, coffee.. a certain type, something new or an old standby?


I am posting a month's worth of prompts to focus my attention and reflect on the year of 2016.  Won't you join me here and/ or on Facebook, I would love some company.

My go to favourite drink is probably the americano I make every morning to start my day.  I am a creature of habit and every morning I go through the same routine.  We had to replace our espresso machine after 10 years; for a short time we were drinking French press coffee which is OK but truth be told I prefer americanos.  We drink mostly Starbucks French Roast, and dive into Anniversary Blend and finish the year with Christmas Blend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment