Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Day 13 Remembering 2016 #findthelight


Day 13:  Best Car Ride of 2016

I am posting a month's worth of prompts to focus my attention and reflect on the year of 2016.  Won't you join me here and/ or on Facebook, I would love some company.

I love a good road trip.  We had some good car rides this year and BC is a beautiful province.  I always enjoy our quick trips back home to the Okanagan.  I am looking forward to driving my Jeep home this summer ...as we never used my vehicle this  year.  The trip up to Nelson to bring Luke home from Selkirk was also awesome, despite the fact that I was in some serious back discomfort.  

But, the almost two weeks spent with these two lovely beings in Newfoundland, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, PEI and New Brunswick was epic.  It was a good balance between riding in silence, listening to tunes, and conversation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment