Monday, December 19, 2016

Day 19 Remembering 2016 #findthelight

Day 19:  What was your biggest challenge this year?

I am posting a month's worth of prompts to focus my attention and reflect on the year of 2016.  Won't you join me here and/ or on Facebook, I would love some company.

Initially when I thought about answering this prompt I was framing it as a challenge that I overcame ....but, really my biggest challenge is my health and my physical state.  I turned 52 and I am at the age where the body is changing... figuring out what works best for me in terms of food intake and physical exercise... maintaining my back health... all those things... in balance.  I did not do a very good job at making my physical self a priority.  
That has to change in 2017.  It will change,  I will have my friends hold me accountable.  I am extremely motivated to feel better.  I have a renewed charge in me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment