Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Day 21 Remembering 2016 #findthelight



Day 21:  What made you sad this year?  Why?  What have you learned? 


I am posting a month's worth of prompts to focus my attention and reflect on the year of 2016.  Won't you join me here and/ or on Facebook, I would love some company.

It has been a year of mourning.  Mourning makes me sad.  Letting go of things and people.  Recognizing the ebb and flow of relationships.  Focusing on being thankful for the time once spent and recognizing the gift it was at the time.  Sadness too, for when you come to terms with the fact that you cannot control other people nor the choices they make.  

1 comment:

  1. yes, I know about this, it's not easy. But there is still a lot of hope; God can be working on the person we are letting go of in ways we do not see but that are real and give hope.

    ReplyDelete