Saturday, December 31, 2016

Day 29 Remembering 2016 #findthelight




Day 29 Most favourite pair of footwear?  

I am posting a month's worth of prompts to focus my attention and reflect on the year of 2016.  Won't you join me here and/ or on Facebook, I would love some company.

Easy.   My trusted Blundstones... although they did not accompany on the most epic trip to the Maritimes they are definitely are my favourite pair of shoes...I think I have owned my current pair at least 6 years for sure... They are worn and beaten and probably not quite acceptable for the office... but I have been stretching the envelope this winter with all the snow and wet weather... so a new pair might be on the horizon ... this would be the only new thing I am going to buy for the first 6 months of 2017.  

Part of the plan for 2017 is to reuse and recycle; use what I have - make a few things,, so no new clothing purchases for 6 months.. this should not actually be that difficult for me because I an not really a shopper.  That is someone else in my life...but, I also fully expect resistance to rise up and I am ready for it.  




No comments:

Post a Comment