Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Day 8 Remembering 2016 #findthelight


Day 8:  What was the moment when you found yourself truly present; full of gratitude?

I am posting a month's worth of prompts to focus my attention and reflect on the year of 2016.  Won't you join me here and/ or on Facebook , I would love some company.

This may sound trite but I am grateful every time my head hits the pillow in the evening.  I live a privileged life.  Of course I have challenges and there are days when I am overwhelmed by the state of the world and the work that needs to be done; but I have a place to sleep at night, I am sheltered.  I have hot water on demand.  My belly is never in want.  As our days and nights grow uncharacteristically cold, I am even more conscious of the fact that not all people live as I live.  

Another moment where I was filled with gratitude ... was when I made it down the mountain in Newfoundland.  


No comments:

Post a Comment