Thursday, December 8, 2016

Day 9 Remembering 2016 #findthelight


Day 9:  Who did you admire this year?  Did they inspire you to do anything different?

I am posting a month's worth of prompts to focus my attention and reflect on the year of 2016.  Won't you join me here and/ or on Facebook , I would love some company.

Most definitely Mel Robbins fits that criteria.  I was fortunate to hear her speak at the Nerium Internatinal convention in September.  She gave a version of her 5,4,3,2,1 Push talk.  It is all about realizing we are never going to feel like doing some things and how to override the message in the brain.  I have used her suggestions and they do work; I don't use them all the time... but, I can imagine if I did... that they would continue to be effective.  

I liked her message and I liked her personality and flair on stage.  She inspired me to take the leap and do the research on coaching certification and I am taking a big leap and going back to school because of her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment