Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday Gratitudes #findthelight



  • no rain today ....or so they say...
  • the days are getting longer - I love the fact that it is not completely dark when I leave the office
  • more frequent interactions with my daughter - I miss her very much 
  • the espresso machine is working again 
  • I can choose to surround myself with people who live in and constantly search for goodness and light
Today will be a difficult day.  I am going to stay focused and busy on the tasks at hand.  I will really do everything in my power to not fall down the rabbit hole of my twitter news feed.  The struggle to remain vigilant and aware and not to fall prey to overwhelm is a delicate dance.  Thankfully I have a lot of distractions.  What are you grateful for this week?  

No comments:

Post a Comment