Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday Gratitudes



  1. Epic near miss on black ice early in the week.  I hit nothing and nothing hit me.
  2. Blue skies and sunshine for most of the week.
  3. The Whole30 community on instagram 
  4. Conversation with my daughter
  5. Solid business team and company
It was a doozy of a week. I am not generally one of those people who longs for the weekend but today I was thankful it was Friday.  It is supposed to warm up this weekend; which means the skating rink we call our street will finally melt.  We are on day 5 of Whole 30.  Our Friday date night pizza was replaced with steak, garlic green beans and mushrooms, and mashed cauliflower.  We ate well.  This is my second round of Whole 30 and once again I notice the craving for something little sweet in the evening.  And today I did not bring enough lunch.... but I survived.  We have our meals planned out which is a huge key to success.  We  plan on eating the same things next week; may change up one night.  I made mayo and it turned out fantastic.  So that there is a major success!

No comments:

Post a Comment