Friday, January 27, 2017

Friday Gratitudes



  1.  Sleep - I love sleeping.  I love sleeping through the night.  I have found an app that tracks sleep.  I am not exactly sure how it works but it intrigues me.  
  2. Frozen Blueberries
  3. Bell Lets Talk Day - a worthy cause to get behind because it encourages a conversation about mental health to begin 
  4. Home Fires - a British TV Series takes place late 30's early 40's - short - only 2 seasons - but well worth watching 
  5. Bullet Journal - I love how organic the process it is - you make it you want - mine is simple and a bit messy while I figure things out.... but it is working and I like the tracking mechanisms it offers.  There are a ton of resources and loads of photos on Instagram to give you ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment