Monday, January 2, 2017

New Year - starting a Bullet Journal




Happy New Year!  We were fortunate to spend some time walking one of our favourite places in Langley:  Nathan Creek.  The landscape was transformed into something extraordinary by the snow.  The light was different and we were one of the few people who ventured onto the path so the energy expelled was good.  

I was able to set up some journal pages - going to give the Bullet Journal system a try.  It is a commitment and definitely a new system.  But, it appeals to me and so I will put in the effort.  I am hopeful that it will help me maintain some order to my life this year as I have plans that need to be executed in a timely fashion.

Do you use a bullet journal?  Do you have any advice for me?  






No comments:

Post a Comment