- Unsolicited texts from both my children - they generally answer my texts in a timely manner but it is always a delight when I get a message from them instead of waiting for a reply
- Rye toast baby - I have eliminated wheat from my diet long before whole30 but occasionally eat rye toast with avocado
- The big, slow melt has begun - this snow has really hampered activities and is proving to be a bit of a metaphor for life. I am looking forward to everything flowing a bit easier.
- Longer days - it is lighter later - so incredible to leave work in the daylight
- Hot water - grateful for turning on a tap and hot water flows in abundance
It has been a crazy week. Monday is a holiday. This puts a bit of crazy pressure on the Tuesday as we lose a day of production....today I scramble so that I can enjoy the days off on the weekend. Happy Friday!