Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Gratitudes


  1. Unsolicited texts from both my children - they generally answer my texts in a timely manner but it is always a delight when I get a message from them instead of waiting for a reply
  2. Rye toast baby - I have eliminated wheat from my diet long before whole30 but occasionally eat rye toast with avocado
  3. The big, slow melt has begun - this snow has really hampered activities and is proving to be a bit of a metaphor for life.  I am looking forward to everything flowing a bit easier.
  4. Longer days - it is lighter later - so incredible to leave work in the daylight 
  5. Hot water - grateful for turning on a tap and hot water flows in abundance 
It has been a crazy week.  Monday is a holiday.  This puts a bit of crazy pressure on the Tuesday as we lose a day of production....today I scramble so that I can enjoy the days off on the weekend.  Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment