Friday, February 17, 2017

on change



Bit of a throw back to a couple of years ago... hard to say when exactly but maybe sometime around 2012/ 2013.  I had just left my very stable job at the credit union and moved to a rather volatile commission based sales job for the local community newspaper.  What was I thinking?  I think if I had known how hard and challenging it would prove to be I would not have had the courage to make the change.  I also think that if I had taken the time to sit down with a life coach and reflected on what specifically I was looking for, I may not have done something quite so drastic.  Which is one of the reasons I want to be a life coach.  To help people navigate through transitions.  So, here we are.  I am in the process of learning some new skills and on yet another journey.  I am excited about the possibilities and I am grateful for all the twists and turns in the road up until now.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment