Inspire. Create. Thrive. Relentless.
Friday, March 24, 2017
1. Dad's amazing progress giving us all just a bit more time.
2. Blue skies on the drive back to Oliver.
3. My new essential oils diffuser.
4. Strong, hot, black coffee at the hospital.
5. No socks! Finally shed the wool socks!
Day 10: Dad has made some incredible progress. His heart is still not stable, but they are working on a plan. One day at a time.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)