Monday, March 27, 2017

weekly intention



In the effort to bring more structure to my writing - I am going to post my weekly intention here.  This week I am going to focus on finding balance within all the change that is happening right now.  There seems to be quite a few things in flux.  While I was away there were some changes announced to one of the newspapers - not sure how much it will impact me, I expect I will hear today.  There are a few things happening here on the home front.  I am focusing on being grateful for what I have right now; I will not worry about the future.  I will keep my goals at the forefront.  The experience of being called home to see my father when he was fighting the fight of his life has made me gather more resolve.  I shall be steadfast and single minded.   My bullet journal is a tool that keeps me on track.  

No comments:

Post a Comment