- Sunshine - always, always grateful for sunshine
- no boots - I think I have finally retired my boots - they are now officially non work attire - next fall I will need something new - these are now officially weekending attire
- no socks - bare legs for the first time this year
- new BBQ - Whole30 chicken on the BBQ - along with salad and roasted potatoes - we sat in the sun until it was dusk - ate by candlelight as we lost power - stored up reserves as the weather now turns to 9 days of rain.....
- Wine on the deck - I have eliminated beer from my diet until Summer - for a variety of reasons - so using the opportunity to explore some new BC Wines that I have not tried before
- conversation with dad - it was good to talk to the parents - we discovered through twitter you can buy Oxygen saturation monitors for the home.... you would think someone in one of the hospitals/ dr offices might have mentioned this ... anyways he is all set up
Seriously guys. The sunlight yesterday was life changing. I know, I need light and this arrived just at the right time. I was able to reset the sail on a couple of tasks/ goals. I literally just sat still and filled up the tank inside... knowing that I would need to tap into the reserve later.