- impromptu coffee chat with my son in the early morning hours before work
- new glasses - it has been 8 years with the same specs - my prescription has only changed a wee bit so I always just updated my contacts....but this year decided on a refresh and I love them and I can see a little better too; and because the sun is reluctant to shine I do not need to worry about sunglasses
- fresh hair - it is a luxury for sure and one I appreciate and enjoy - I get my monthly fashion magazine fix -
- we had a great couple of classes in my coaching class - hard to believe we are winding down and booking practicums at the end of the month
- overall I have felt a little more balanced this week; have a greater perspective and long term view
We had the odd blue sky day which was unexpected and quite glorious. I am looking forward to a weekend to catch up on some tasks around the house and garden.