- seeing my daughter - she is hanging around a bit more - emphasis on the bit
- conversations with my sister
- cooler evenings after that crazy blast of warm weather - which I love - but the transition to summer temps was fast and there was little time to adjust
- library books - I LOVE THE LIBRARY SO MUCH
- hot, black coffee in the morning
Happy Friday people. Are we fighting the fight? I have created another new hashtag for myself - #foundbeauty - I will be using it throughout the remainder of the year - reminder to look for beauty in the everyday. Similar to #findthelight but; more specific to images.
I have a list of projects to triage for the weekend. A couple of missing items to be found. One of them is the vase on the left hand side of the photo. The other is Mr. W diplomas from UBC and SFU. We are making a small exception to our Friday night date night schedule and switching it to Saturday. I am hoping the sunshine will come back very soon.